Bose AMM112 multipurpose loudspeaker
The AMM112 multipurpose loudspeaker features a passive, coaxial two-way design with a 3-inch compression driver, 12-inch low-frequency transducer, and high output: 131 dB peak. Its proprietary Beamwidth Matching Waveguide ensures signature Bose sound quality, delivering consistent frequency response, clarity, and projection across the coverage area — a remarkably powerful audio experience for both performers and audiences. The AMM112 is equally suited for a variety of medium-throw sound reinforcement, monitor, and fill applications in permanent or portable sound systems and offers outstanding vocal clarity and projection. The AMM112 features consistent voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers. So it’s easy to mix and match models from all three lines to create different types of systems.
- Compact high-output design delivers 131 dB peak output via coaxial driver: 3-inch compression driver, 12-inch low frequency driver with shared neodymium magnet
- Multipurpose versatility for deployment as main, monitor, fill, or delay; extend bandwidth by pairing with the Bose ShowMatch SMS118 subwoofer (FoH applications) or the Bose AMS115 subwoofer (fill applications)
- Consistent tonality and voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers — easily create entire systems and save substantial time during system configuration
- Proprietary Beamwidth Matching Waveguide ensures signature Bose sound quality, aligning low and high beamwidth through crossover region to deliver excellent tonal consistency across the coverage area
- Multi-position enclosure with 110° x 60° coverage angle — easily swap horizontal and vertical coverage by simply rotating cabinet, no disassembly or tools required
- Lightweight 22 kg/49 lb cabinet with large, ergonomic handles and 35 mm pole stand adaptor for easy transportation and setup
- Pair with Bose PowerMatch amps and ControlSpace DSP for best performance and loudspeaker protection
- Deploy easily in permanent or portable applications with optional U-bracket and suspension bracket accessories or use the 7 integrated M10 inserts for custom suspension
- Companion AMS115 multipurpose subwoofer also available — 15-inch transducer, low frequency down to 35 Hz, 130 dB peak output, 28 kg (63 lb) design with integrated M20 threaded pole mount and 12 M10 threaded inserts for suspension in permanent installations.